Saturday, September 10, 2011

the week of the last

that title doesn't make that much sense, but who caresss.

Lets talk about last week: I was good friends with White Rabbit a lot. I also got to ride the train and be part of the opening of Magic Kingdom for two days...that was interesting because I had no idea what was going on and BAM there were all the hundreds of people waiting to get into the park. Scary? very much

I also got lost backstage. I was supposed to be going to a meeting with all the other college program students at 4:15 and I got off work at 4:15. So I was rushed and lost and ended up being 15 minutes late to the meeting. You know when you are in a big crowded room and that one person shows up late and everyone gets quiet and stares as that person makes their way across the front of the room and you are like "dang that would be so embarrassing"

yeah. that was me. i was that girl. Pretty sure I did pee a little and turned REAL red.
thats life though
:D

I had my first Make A Wish Family while I was playing around with Terk (by the way terk is a GIRL not a boy and from the movie Tarzan) and I spent a little extra time with them, they were so sweet and I was messing with the little boys, playing around and having fun.
I also got this little British girl who said the funniest things:
"excuse me big hairy animal, but what are you?"
"why are you not talking?"
"my mom said you cannot talk"
"how do I know if you are a boy or girl"
"what is your name"
"oh yeah, you can't talk"

She was a cute little thing
I also got some award or something from my attendant. she said I made her job a lot easier by doing my job correctly. Which meant a lot because the people at Animal Kingdom are the people that told me to not do my job 100%.

Friday I didn't have to work until noon, but got up so I could see Terry, Annette, Alexis, and Sarah from CAMP MERRIWOOD. Yes they were my first visitors, got them a discount and rode some rides before I went to work. Sarah was hilarious riding rides.
Work on Friday was interesting as well.

I was a Spare which pretty much meant if someone called in sick, didn't show, or they died or something I would take their spot if I was their size.
from 12-7 I sat in a break room and watched Disney Channel, slept, and did two random tasks for the office people.

Today, thehe today was fun. I woke up and had two funfetti cookes for breakfast, with icing of course. Reserved Samanthas and Mrs.Stewarts hotel for when they come visit. and then went to get my hair cut, well I decided to just go crazy and get a perm. It was the most painful experience. I didn't give a tip either because she charged me $30 to trim my bangs up a little. It was an experience though. I can't wash my hair until Tuesday. It is epic.

Kaitlin and I might go to Night of Joy tonight, which is at Magic Kingdom, its a lot of Christian artists and it will be epic. I'm talking Toby-Mac, MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Skillet, Newsboys, etc

My hair really smells funny.
oh and our apartment is leaking, they had to tear up the carpet.
and they cut down trees in front of our windows.
and Kaitlin is fun.

ps. GO NCSU!


until later,
c



1 comment:

  1. Cara I love your hair! I'm jealous. I still want a perm, but not if it smells weird and they charge me $30 to cut my bangs.

    I'm glad you're having fun! I knew you'd get the hang of it and be great! And hanging around watching the disney channel sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete