Thursday, September 1, 2011

the first "legit" day and then some

This isn't going to be a very happy post to those of you that are used to me being positive and happy.
Today was a really bad first day unfortunately...
During training we were told that our first month or so as we were getting into the hang of things that people would help us out a lot.
Today was nothing like that.
I wandered for about 30 minutes after getting off the bus because I had no idea where I was. I was expecting a sign or something or to follow people....the people I was planning on following went opposite ways. So I had to choose who to follow. Typical Cara, I followed the wrong people and had to go the other way. After finally figuring out what building I was to go to I was there an hour early. I wandered around the building trying to figure out what to do. I hid in the bathroom because I was scared (can't believe I just wrote that on here) went into the costuming room to waste some time and finally found the place where I was supposed to check in. They were actually really nice, told me where I was to go at what times and all that stuff.

Once into the costuming room everything was a disaster. I had never been the character I was today, I had never seen the costume, didn't know which shoes because there are a billion and everyone was talking crap about the CP (which are the college program students, which is ME) While staring at the costume making sure I had every piece this older gayish man decided to ask me what I was doing....I was really embarrassed and tried explaining to him that it was my first day I didn't really know what I was doing. He just kinda walked away. ..once into the green room I guess you would call it, the lady in charge was REAL RUDE. I stayed in a room alone all day and nobody talked to me. This is how the first two days went.

BUT updating!!! Today aka my third day into the "legit" world was much much better. I got to know Pooh a little bit better. He is quite opposite of me though. He loves hugs, being patient, eating honey, and not hurting small annoying children who seem to think it is funny punch Pooh's stomach. aka complete opposite of me. ANYWAYS, Hollywood Studios people are amaaaazingggggg and I loved it there. I worked 10 hours today :) and 9 tomorrow(friday) yeahhhh BUDDY

I do apologize for the first few paragraphs being so negative. Actually I don't...it is part of life sometimes but I moved on and now things are better. But I do want to remember about it just to know everything isn't always going to run perfect.

Here are a few pictures for my parentals & grandma :D

This is our living room, you may ask why Kaitlin is standing with the door open....I may or may not have kinda caught a frozen pizza slightly on fire and maybe there was smoke everywhere. Not saying any of that was true.....

This is the outside of our apartment. Our bedroom window is the one on the left :) and see that little lammp next to the red uhh whatever that thing says? Yeah that shines in my eyes every night. hahahaha its great, I love it.


The lovely pool at my apartment


Kaitlin and I went to visit Lindsey at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort...beautiful


I know it is really small, but our bathroom/room :)


oh...and from the previous post...coming home from a long day at work I really just wanted to sit at the table and eat. So I took care of it and shoved all of "hoarders" crap in the corner...and her stuff from the living room as well. 

go team go!

that is all for now mates

love,
c





2 comments:

  1. "He is quite opposite of me though. He loves hugs, being patient, eating honey, and not hurting small annoying children who seem to think it is funny punch Pooh's stomach. aka complete opposite of me"

    You don't like hugs??

    Cara, I was so sad when I read your first two paragraphs. You deserve better than that! But it was your first few days and once you get used to everything I think it will be better! I wish I was there to talk/hug you though because you've always been so comforting for me whenever I've been sad. I miss you!

    And you're pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. you would think that some people would be nice to you and help you out. but like u said, not everyday is going to be perfect. Good to hear from you again...even if your 1st two days didn't go very well- but i look forward to hearing more of your adventures. :)

    u should come visit MC sometime.

    ReplyDelete