Thursday, September 15, 2011

that's whats up


This week hasn’t been that bad surprisingly.                                                        
Lets start with  how much I didn’t get ANYTHING accomplished last weekend when I had off. That was fun.
 It’s official, I cannot sleep in anymore….I guess my body is getting used to getting up way too early for any human being to be up. The life of a semi-grown-up. Ew
Monday: I was wonderful friends with Pooh again. I’m starting to get used to him, he isn’t very hyper or anything so that is easy, just opposite of me. He is quite the fur ball, so he gets very very very very hot. Monday went okay, OH YEAH, this was the day that this girl decided to be a COMPLETE bully to me. Now listen, I usually don’t put up with people who do this, but I was legitly scared of her. She sat beside me and started pinching my arm *note* she didn’t know my name and I didn’t even know hers. I had never seen this girl before* anyways, then she started making fun of seriously EVERYTHING about me that she could. I just ignored her, that was fun.
I also told a manager how terrible my first few days were, she was very apologetic. Which was refreshing. She took notes on my performance and said the only thing she said I needed to work on was my first reaction when I see each new guest. Which knowing Pooh, he wouldn’t go attack a person or get all hyper, he is a calm bear. So I  just kinda ignored what she said, because I want to stay in character as much as possible and just made my hug seem bigger. Which didn’t do much because that just scares the little bitty babies.

Tuesday I was another spare. So I sat in a break room for 9 hours. Ran some errands for people. Saw a lot of the princes, why may I ask are they so PERFECT!? The princesses as well. I’m serious. Well…there faces are perfect. Some of them are a little bit chub chub chubby. That makes me smile. Oh. That was mean. J

Wednesday! Wednesday was a pretty good AOKAY day. I made new friends, Garrett and uh Austin. Austin is actually a girl, weird eh? They helped me tremendously. I was good friend with Pooh again at Animal Kingdom at the boat dock. AKA 30 minutes sets outside with a ton of fur on you. We get ice pack vests…which only help if someone hugs you real tight, which also is painful. There were not a lot of people at all, so I got to play around and  take longer with guests. Which was funnnn. I got a TON of little toodlers to  come to me, and play, they usually start to bawl, but they didn’t!
I did almost get trampled down a hill. On the way to the boat dock, we have to walk this little trail that go slightly down hill. Pooh cannot see behind him, all he can see is the ground…literally. Well a probably eh high schooler girl came SPRINTING down the trail cause she just got so excited. Well Pooh almost fell over and may  have peed in his pants a little. I mean I’m just saying it scared the you know what outta him.
THURSDAY! Spare day. Okay so I came ALL prepared, I got a library account and everything at the Disney place, got two DVDs, brought my computer, brought my charger, brought two jackets, I mean the whole kitchen sink.
Guess what? I ended up actually working.
TYPICAL CARA. TYPICAL.
Well it was my first dining experience. And guess who I was good friends with once again? Good ole Pooh. They showed me the ropes of which tables to go to, how to count them, to go REAL FAST, and don’t pretend to eat the food. LAMEO. Mmmmmm.
First set, ya know Im ready, its going by pretty quick, I started sweating really bad, like the sweat in your eyes bad. Then I was like dang I’ve been out here for a long time. This is a long twenty minutes. I had made it pretty much around the whole restaurant. Which was pretty big.
It was a 50 minute set. Hahahhahaha I was SOAKED in sweat.
An older lady that was friend with Eyore passed out today in costume. That was scary. 
Tomorrow is Friday which is actually MY FRIDAY! Aka your days off are the next two days.
Overall, this week has been better. Our apartment mates have once again trashed our whole apartment. We have inspections soon and if we get charged for their messes, I might go catch all their stuff on fire. Just kidding. But really….
It has been a month since I left home, which is really sad. I miss everyone a lot. I miss dancing everyday with my Meredith girls.
But I do love my roommate Kaitlin. She is a ball of fun. We are lazy together and like pizza and ranch too much.
I am loving me some Mumford and Sons. I listen to their Pandora station every bus ride, to and from work. They make things better.
This creeper guy thinks we are friends. He likes boys. But he thinks we are BFF’s. He doesn’t even know my name.   I think I am making this situation really awkward.

Oh well

And I miss my Elbee kitty
and apparently my NIECE kitty is now my NEPHEW KITTY!
J

                  


this would be TERK, she is a GIRL. :) oh ps.those are my friends. and I am on the uh right :P



 Cats and loving,

C


No comments:

Post a Comment