Tuesday, September 6, 2011

dancing in September

okay so no dancing yet. The plan is as of right now if I don't end up dancing that much I will just take some classes at a nearby dance studio. Monday nights I am taking a Open Adult Gym Class...aka get my flexibility, strength and tumbling back. Why you may ask? The best shape I have ever been in was when I was teaching/taking gymnastics. It helps with dance classes (especially modern) a LOT...like all those arm muscles and abs and all of that fun stuff. Tumbling still scares me but I like being able to do it randomly.

Sunday was a fun day. Animal kingdom all day, well, after sleeping in of course.

Monday was uh um uh um let's see here. Oh yeah, I was introduced to white rabbit. That was an interesting day. But fun :)
Got to talk to Adam which of course made everything better.
Then fell asleep at 8. :) epicness.

Today I'm friends with Pooh again. It's going quite swell so far. I've seen the cutest babies today.
I'm trying to think if anything interesting has happened.
I made rice. I'm so proud of myself. Eating it for
Lunch in about 30 minutes. Yay!!!

For the most part everything is going better.
Adam Is safe and having fun.
My roommate is still awesome.
I still love rollarcoasters.
And I don't want to go back to school. Ew.
Okay well the fun part of school just not the educational part.

I will put pictures up later.

Weh,

C

1 comment:

  1. You, me, and Whit should take a gym class. We were just talking about how we needed more upper arm strength.

    ReplyDelete