Thursday, September 22, 2011

the week of uncertainties.

Monday smunday: what did I do what did I do?
I was friends with POOH!
and we had some dew!
okay enough of that silly goose. So monday was going quite swell I guess you could say. Just a normal day blah blah blah. Until I got home.
You see, I asked off a total of 6 days. 3 for when my mother and siblings come down and 3 for adam,martha, and justin when they come in January. Did I get any of those dates approved!? no.
-as a college program student you can't get a "personal day" or a "vacation" or a "requested day off" pretty much you have to be dead sick. aka DUMB.
So that was frustrating. Also, we don't get paid extra at all for working holidays. Even Christmas we don't get paid extra. Why? because we are part of the college program. So we have an outrageous rent, get minimum wage, get crappy shifts nobody wants, can't ask off a day, don't get paid extra on really important holidays, and we are supposed to be in the "happiest place in the world"
also, after asking a bazillion questions to different people about the christmas parade, they already set the cast.
thanks for nothing.

That was Monday.
TUESDAY! WAS A WONDERFUL DAY! I was very good friends with Mike Wazowski! He is my favorite EVER even before this, I have always adored Monsters Inc and Mike. He is just too cute. Here is my workspace/mike/him falling. ps. this was a long time ago...aka not me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWzbKNfGSY8

thehehe pretty funny eh!?
hopefully that will not happen.
I like him because
1. i can breathe
2. he is fun
3. i like his character
4. i can breathe
5. i get to work with sully, who is HUGE
6. coworkers are fun (minus the creeper)

so i love mike. :)

Wednesday was the same deal. aka I was in love.

Thursday.... today was um interesting.
I have never been friends with TIMON, but I was quite excited.
He is small and easy.
except I had a problem....i kinda ran out of sports bra. sorry if that is TMI, you should skip to the next paragraph if you want. sooooo when i went on set...um, timon kinda became a girl. whoopsie. I got pulled off set after about 10 minutes with a manager freaking out/laughing. I did look ridiculous. Timon with boobs. It was awesome.

SO moral of this story is to either: a. get more sports bras or b. do laundry more

So then I sat around for a while as they tried to find something for me to do.
I finally went to Camp Minnie/Mickey and met my new friend King Louie. His arms are wayyyyyyyy long. I can't really tell you how it works, but it was fun/different.
I only had 3 sets, they had icecream for us and I didn't have to autograph.
perfect day.
:)
then I got home around 3, cleaned because we have inspections tomorrow, and talked to my teacher from school.
Then Kaitlin and I went to Magic Kingdom to stalk down a manager to sign these dang papers. So he did and was quite nice about it!
Then we went a played for a while, of course it rained, but we ate good food and I had cotton candy...again.

I feel sorry for all my meredith girls because they had a test today that apparently can be compared to those dang anatomy tests. AKA i am dreading dance history already.

this weekend i plan on sleeping a lot.

but the moral of these stories are: that sometimes what you expect isn't what you wanted. but sometimes what you wanted is too much.

it makes sense to me. what i'm going through right now.
I wanted to go home on Monday, I wanted to quit, I was tired of missing family and friends.
But this is good for me. I enjoy making people happy...a lot. and I'm good at it I am not going to lie. So as long as other people are getting what they want, I am good..

Today I finally got used to being away from people.
I am happy about it.
Sometimes you have to get away and do your own thing.

and I am defiantly doing my own thing.

BOOM!




winnie da pooh!


xoxo,

c




No comments:

Post a Comment