Saturday, September 3, 2011

Today

Isn't going to be about me. My lovely Adam is leaving today for his study abroad thingy. Am I freaking out? Um totally. Am I freaking out excited for him? Most defiantly :)

When we see each other again I think it will be about 150? Days. That is a lot when you have been dating for four years. Anyways I just really want him to arrive safely and have an amazing hike and not die on it. Cause I kinda need him in my life ya know?!

Haha this is so cheesy. But this is MY blog and he is a part of my life. Which my blog is about my life. I win.

Had a fun skype with his family last night. Miss them as wellllllll


Anyways so if my blogs ever mention Adam just let me vent on how much I miss him. Cause i already do and it's easier to let it all out rather than keep it all bundled up.
I'm doing this on a bus on my phone so I can't really make sure everything is spelled and makes sense.

That shall be
All for now

I love you ahdum :)

Love,
C




1 comment:

  1. ohhhh i can post a comment (aka this is jo).....
    i have to make a dang blogger account (not okay)

    peace,love,and sunshine from myrtle beach!
    WISH YOU WERE HERE :D

    ReplyDelete