Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the things you didn't know...

So while I was working today I started thinking about all the things that "others" would never know.

here we go:

-if someone says "SMILE!", I stick my tongue out
-if someone says "SAY CHEESE!", I think about pizza and my roommate
-if i were to toot in my work attire and you were to hug me it would smell terrible and be worse than a dutch oven and STAY in there for a long time.
-if you are annoying i give you the death stare
-if you purposely hurt me i will ignore you
-if you speak NO ENGLISH, i roll my eyes because i don't know what the heck you want me to do.
-i sweat as much sweat as that cup of water you have in your hand
-i sometimes says "awe" at cute kids
-i accidentally talk sometimes if you ask me questions, but you will never hear because it's almost impossible.
-i do not enjoy CRAZY BRAZILIANS at all.
-if you have just gotten married or engaged, expect me to freak out whether or not i'm a girl or boy.
-babies are my weakness
-if you are pregnant, i really do not want to kiss your stomach
-i don't understand why some kids don't know what a "hi five" is?
-NO I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE HOLDING YOUR NEWBORN BABY
- i can only answer yes or no questions...asking me what my name is is NOT a yes or no question. and why are you getting a picture with me if you don't even know who i am?
-you should know that i work my butt off to make you smile and laugh


:)


that's so funny

-c




No comments:

Post a Comment