Saturday, December 3, 2011

one more month.

I really have mixed feelings about there only being one more month left.
Honestly I think more of it is sad feelings...I think. Weird huh? Because most of this blog has been about how much I want to go home. But I will really really really miss being completely independent and learning new things. I enjoy being alone and figuring things out alone and dealing with stuff alone and solving my own problems and speaking up....the list could go on and on, this has been an awesome time of figuring out myself? That is way cheesy yet true.

BUT more importantly my very new best friend, Lindsey. We are seriously way too much alike...it is really creepy. we get along so well. It is funny because Jordan & Adam have been my very best friends for a long time, yet we are quite opposite but it works out in a love/hate relationship way. My relationship with Jordan is defiantly one of a kind and I LOVE IT! and Adam, its just hard to explain, you just have to watch us and then you will be like "oh yea they belong together" But anyways, I am going to miss Lindsey a lot...I don't want to have to think about saying goodbye to her.

So I am sad for all of those things.
and I will miss Mike. Oh Mike. He cracks me up. sometimes he does the moon walk and the other day a guest asked him to do a JUMPING PICTURE!!!!! He tried so very hard to jump, it wasn't the highest jump in the world but he did get both feet off the ground. Sully and Mike like to chat about Channing Tatum, there are some interesting conversations that go on during a Monsters Inc. work day.

I will also miss being one of Santa's Elfs. It is seriously the best thing ever. I get to dance with small children all day and have as much energy as a legit elf....I am a legit elf what am I even talking about. I  got offered a job actually....I said no, I HAVE TO GRADUATE! I had a secret "I really want to do this, but I am too afraid" so I didn't. But I know myself quite well and I know if I didn't go back to school this upcoming semester then I probably would never go back.

I tend to write these really fast because I get so excited about writing stuff. So my grammer and vocabulary probably doesn't make any sense, but I could care less. It is my blog and this is how I do things. BAM!

Happy thoughts about there only being a month left.
I get to see my cat elbee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to see my long lost traveler (adam)
I get to see my old almost graduate bff (ashley jo)
I get to see my meredith girls and live in a happy clean apartment in a big girl bed!!
I get to see my grandma, who loves adam more than me.


But I really do not want to do the whole school stuff. blah.

My family came uh last week for Thanksgiving! It was so much fun, and I got to see some other dance friends! I got my family and some friends in the Animal Kingdom Parade, it was too funny.
I don't know if my last blog mentioned that I finally got a new roommate, she is pretty chill. Her name is Tiera and she works complete opposite of me, so we literally never see each other. She is clean and nice, so I approve.

I actually just finished making the kitchen look beautiful. The oven is taking 4 hours to clean itself. It is really hot in here but we have an inspection on Monday so therefore it has to be clean.

What else. Uh Christmas shopping is failing. miserably. I am a terrible decider because I don't want to give that lame gift. ya know?!

my eyeballs hurt from staring at this screen.

til lata gatas,

peace yo

love,
c



Justin Bieber came to Disney. Unfortunately they told us we were not allowed to go into the park. Screw you Disney. this is my friends picture. ugh.

The boys next door kitchen. I had to take a picture. haha ours has looked this bad. gross eh?


Cara is a blonde elf.

failed beach trip with drew and linds.

fam!

on the Animal Kingdom Float.

my love, Linds.









1 comment: